<
[Scene: Chandler's bedroom. Chandler is sleeping and Eddie is there watching him.]
[场景:钱勒的卧室,钱勒在睡觉,艾迪坐在一边儿看着他。]
[Chandler wakes up]
[钱勒醒来]
CHANDLER: Hey Eddie. Daahh!! What're you doin' here?
钱勒:嗨艾迪。啊!!你在这儿干什么?
EDDIE: Nothin' roomie, just watchin' you sleep.
艾迪:没啥,同屋,只是看你睡觉。
CHANDLER: Why?
钱勒:为什么?
EDDIE: Makes me feel um, peaceful, heh-heh, please.
艾:这样让我,很平静,呃,请吧。
CHANDLER: I can't sleep now.
钱:我睡不着了。
EDDIE: You want me to sing?
艾:你要我唱摇篮曲?
CHANDLER: No, look, that's it, it's over, I want you out, I want you out of the apartment now.
钱:不,听着,就这样,结束了,我要你滚,你现在就滚出我的地方。
EDDIE: Woah, woah, woah, what're, what're you talkin' about man.
艾:哇,你在,你在说什么?
CHANDLER: Hannibal Lecter...better roommate than you.
钱:汉尼拔·莱克特……做室友都比你强。
EDDIE: No. See now I don't think you're being fair. I mean one night you see me and you get scared, I mean, what about all the other nights when you don't see me, huh? What about last night when you went and got a drink of water and I was nice enough to hide behind the door, what's that about, huh?
艾:不,你对我不公平。只有一天你看见我,吓着你。我是说,那么那些你没有看见我的晚上呢?昨晚,你起来喝水,我够不错了,躲在门后,这个呢?
CHANDLER: I didn't realize that.
钱:那我倒不知道。
EDDIE: Yeah.
艾:是的。
CHANDLER: GET OUT NOW!!
钱:现在就滚!
EDDIE: Ok, you really want me out?
艾:好,你真要我走?
CHANDLER: Yes please.
钱:是滴,请吧。
EDDIE: Ok, then I want to hear you say it, I, I want to hear you say you want me out.
艾:好,我要听到你说出来,我想听你说你要我走。
CHANDLER: I want you out.
钱:我要你走。
EDDIE: No no no, I wanna hear it from your lips.
艾:不不不,我想听你从嘴里说出来。
CHANDLER: Where did you hear it from before?
钱:刚才你听见的是谁嘴里的?
EDDIE: Oh, right, all right, you know what pallie I understand, consider me gone, you know what, I'll be out by the time you get home from work tomorrow.
艾:噢,好吧,好吧,你的意思我明白了,想一想吧,你知道吗,你明天下班回家的时候我已经走了
[Eddie leaves the room and Chandler mouths "Thank you" to himself]
[艾迪离开,钱勒自言自语“谢谢”]
EDDIE: I heard that.
艾:我听得见。

[Scene: Monica and Rachel's apartment. Chandler is sleeping on the couch. Monica walks by and starts watching him.]
[场景:莫和芮的公寓。钱勒在沙发上睡觉。莫妮卡从旁边经过,观察他。]
[Chandler wakes up]
[钱勒醒了]
CHANDLER: Daaahhhh!
钱勒:啊!!!!
MONICA: Aaahhhhhhh! Aaahhhh!
莫妮卡:啊!!!!
CHANDLER: Why must everybody watch me sleep? There'll be no more watching me sleep, no more watching.
钱:为什么每个人都要偷看我睡觉?以后再也不准偷看我睡觉,再也不许!
MONICA: I wa-
莫:我-
CHANDLER: Uuuh.
钱勒示意她闭嘴。
